Why Choose 100% Premium All-Natural Soy Candles?
- Madison Valley Candles’ 100% premium soy candles are all natural because they’re made only from soybean-based vegetable oil. They are never blended with beeswax or other waxes, and are scented only with pure essential oils instead of common, sometimes toxic chemical fragrances. That’s why we can call them a 100% all-natural soy candle. Our candles are also USDA certified organic, kosher and vegan. On the other hand, paraffin candles are made from a base of petroleum oil which is bad for humans, pets and the environment.
- Our premium soy candles will burn longerthan regular candles. Therefore, even though soy wax candles may sometimes be a bit more expensive to buy, they are still more cost-effective then quick-burning candles made with paraffin wax.
- Our 100% all-natural soy candles burn cleaner than paraffin candles. As a result, they don’t produce much black soot. Candle soot from petroleum-based paraffin wax is more of a nuisance than you might realize. If you burn a lot of non-soy candles, over time the soot can discolor your walls & furniture and even stain the edges of your carpet.
- Madison Valley Candles’ premium all-natural soy candles are non-toxic since they are made of vegetable oil derived from soybeans and pure essential oils. They have a lower melting point than paraffin-based candles (so the wax itself doesn’t get as hot), produce negligible amounts of soot, and never release harmful chemicals into the air. Madison Valley Candles 100% premium soy candles are cleaner for people, pets and the environment.
- Our 100% all natural premium soy candles are easy to clean up after. If you happen to spill candle wax, you can simply use dish soap and warm water to clean up.
Frequently Asked Questions
Important Safety Tips for Your Premium Soy Candles
- When burning your soy candles, always keep them within sight. Make sure to extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep.
- Never burn your all natural Madison Valley soy candles on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Trim the wicks of your premium soy candles to 1/4 inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks cause uneven burning and dripping.
- Always use a candleholder specifically designed for candle use. The holder should be heat resistant, sturdy and large enough to contain any drips or melted wax. Be sure the candleholder is placed on a flat, stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep your burning soy candles away from drafts, vents and air currents, including those caused by ceiling fans and air conditioning units. This will help prevent rapid, uneven burning, smoking and excessive dripping. Drafts can also blow lightweight curtains or papers into the flame where they could catch fire.
- Always burn your all natural premium soy candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Extinguish the flame of your soy candles if they come too close to the holder or container they’re in. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 2 inches of wax remains (1/2-inch if it’s in a container). This will also help prevent possible heat damage to the surface the candle is sitting on and prevent glass containers from cracking or breaking.
- Never touch or move a votive or container candle when the wax is liquid.
- Your Madison Valley Candles should be placed at least three inches apart from one another. This is to be sure they don't melt on one another or create their own drafts that will cause the soy candles to burn improperly.
- One of the safest ways to extinguish all natural soy candles is to use a candle snuffer (available from our accessories page), which helps prevent hot wax from spattering.
- When blowing out your premium soy candles, hold your index finger in front of the flame and blow at it. Air will flow around your finger, extinguish the candle from both sides, and prevent hot wax from splattering.